Wednesday, June 29, 2011

White shoes for summer - does not mean bridal!

So we have passed June 21st and by all accounts white shoes are now the norm.

Although having seen Beyonce's platforms at Harrods I do think nude deserves fair consideration but then I saw them the pearly iridescent reminiscent of a wedding do no in fact of the bride. And all I could think was NO don't do it. In this example witnessed this morning the victim had also opted for dark non real looking skin coloured tights and wait for it crossing ankle straps. Nothing says wurstchen (german for small sausage) like tight, skin cutting, leg shortening ankle straps.

So what is one to do? How to help the victim in question because self recognition isn't working? Approaching the matter head on - tricky after fashion, style and taste are unique to oneself. Just because I am mortified doesn't mean she doesn't love it.

So you dear fashion friend reading this you are my outlet. Thank you for letting me vent - I needed that.
And for now let's agree they only thing that should be pearly white are your teeth ;-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eleanor said...

I hate ankle straps too! And I agree on the pearly whites too... ;-)

June 29, 2011 at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home