Monday, June 13, 2011

June Lusting




Last weekend I spent in London and it was heavenly. Went to my trusted all hairdresser (thank you Andrew @ Headmaster Putney) - maybe not glam but ever so good. Had my nails done - so nice not to hear someone say are you sure you want these shorter. Followed by river side lunch with a glass of wine in the sunshine. Met up with my darling friends for dinner at my favourite spots: Eight over Eight - Kings Road, followed by champagne at Amuse Bouche - Parsons Green Lane and girlie lunch at Manicomio - Kings Road and drinks at the Bluebird plus an amazing long boozy girlie lunch at Brinkley's on Hollywood Road where even after being away for 2 years I am still greeted as a dear friends (thank you Yanis - hope I spelled that correctly)

But I did also so a bit of shopping and I have found a new love. Austique http://www.austique.co.uk/  on the Kings Road is a fab shop to carrying my favourite Superga trainers to groovy dresses and jeans but also to die for jewellery.


And here it is my new lust objection.
Sydney Evens jewellery. (All images courtesy of www.austique.co.uk and can be purchased online) Dainty jewellery in white gold, yellow gold and rose gold. With precious stones so incredibly lovely I will be saving up for these!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home